Top Overall Plays
2. LaMarcus Aldridge – He’s been extremely consistent lately and Houston loves to run so this could be a high scoring affair.
3. James Harden – The Beard struggled for the last couple weeks of January, but he’s come on extremely strong as February has come along with his first career triple double and a monster game against D-Wade and the Heat. Don’t hesitate to pay the premium to get him in your lineup.
Best Value Plays
2. Marreese Speights – The backup power forward has thrived since his arrival in Cleveland. You can count on him to be productive.
4. Ricky Rubio – He’s finally starting to turn it on, and it seems like it may be due to the fact that he’s finally at full health after his return from knee surgery.
1. Maurice Harkless – He’s been given as many minutes as he can handle with Orlando’s backcourt injuries and he’s produced fairly well over the last few games.
2. Lance Stephenson – Lance is finally starting to become an integral part of the Pacers offense. Early on in the season he was just filling a spot and trying not to turn the ball over. Now he’s a lot more aggressive and looking for his opportunities
3. Amare Stoudemire – Another guy that’s starting to round into form. He’s been learning to mesh well with Carmelo and having Ray Felton back to run the show has also helped send his stock climbing.
4. Nate Robinson – He’s been a huge reason the Bulls have maintained a solid record with Rose out. Hinrich is still expected to be out for the Bulls so he should have free reign in the Bulls’ backcourt.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!