Top Overall Plays
1. Kevin Durant – KD has clearly focused on expanding his game with 2 triple doubles in the last 2 weeks. His scoring is down slightly, but he’s making up for it by developing his passing game and his defense.
2. LeBron James – The King is just a freak of nature, but Memphis is a great defensive team and you know they’re going to develop their game plan to limit him.
3. Al Horford – Horford has been on a tear lately with 20+ rebounds and a career high in points in his last few games. He’s clearly been the best center in the league since the All-Star break.
Best Value Plays
1. E’Twaun Moore – With Jameer Nelson doubtful the Magic will likely hand the reigns to Moore again and he’s delivered when he’s gotten the minutes
2. Gordon Hayward – The Jazz have relied heavily on him for late game scoring lately so he’s an interesting option as the shallow SG position.
3. Marcin Gortat – He’s been outplayed recently by Jermaine O’Neal, but his cost has come down so much that he’s actually a decent gamble at this point.
1.Donatas Motiejunas – He’s been handed the starting PF position in Houston although that may eventually be taken by Thomas Robinson. For now he’s a great value because he can score and he’s getting the minutes.
2. Tobias Harris – This is my #1 upside guy for the next couple of weeks. He’s gotten off to a fast start in Orlando and it’s in the team’s best interest to give him as much opportunity as possible and see if he can develop into a starting caliber player.
3. Dwyane Wade – He’s been picking up his game over the last couple of weeks as defenses focus on how to stop LeBron. Wade is a great bet to be in the top 3 shooting guards night in and night out.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!