Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – LeBron had a monster game on Sunday against the Knicks (as expected) and the Timberwolves have no one that can stop LeBron so a repeat performance could be in store. However, I’m wary of a “take it easy” game for LeBron. On the 2nd night of a road back-to-back against a struggling Timberwolves team I have a feeling the Heat will do just enough to keep their 14 game winning streak going but nothing more.
2. Al Horford – Horford played well against the Lakers last night and the Nuggets are statistically the worst team against centers so I wouldn’t hesitate to plug him in again.
3. Stephen Curry - Steph cooled down a bit after his ridiculous hot start to last week. Unfortunately, the Warriors went 0-4 in despite Steph’s dominance so he might have to bring his game to an even higher level.
Best Value Plays
1.Jason Kidd – JKidd is one of the oldest guys in the league so the 2nd night of a back-to-back might be tougher on him than others, but Cleveland can’t guard point guards and Kidd can knock down 3′s so he may be a good play for tonight.
3. Anthony Davis – The Brow has been playing well lately and the Magic struggle defending the power forward position so he might be in store for a big game.
1. Nicholas Batum – Batum has been playing extremely well lately, but there were reports of a re-aggravation to his wrist injury over the weekend. Check back for reports closer to game-time because if he’s going to take a game off it may as well be against the Bobcats.
2. Ersan Ilyasova – Ersan produced a monster game against the Raptors over the weekend. He’s clearly a big part of the Bucks offense now so be sure to get him in your lineup.
3. Derrick Williams – Williams has essentially become the go-to guy in Minnesota. He faces a stiff task against the Heat, but someone has to score points for the Timberwolves.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!