Please see Introducing the Spreadsheet-Sports Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics System for more information on how these rankings work.
Top Overall Plays
1. Greg Monroe – With Andre Drummond out for a few weeks with a back injury the Pistons have no choice but to give Monroe all the minutes he can handle. With a huge line against the Spurs last night I wouldn’t hesitate to continue plugging Monroe in your lineup.
2. Jrue Holiday – Playing against one of the worst defensive teams in the league Jrue may be the top overall point guard play for the night.
3. Al Jefferson – Coming off a season high 32 points against the Bulls last night Jefferson is in store for another big game at home against the defensively hapless Kings.
Best Value Plays
1. Samuel Dalembert – Assuming the Bucks hold Larry Sanders out for another game to allow him to recover from his back injury Dalembert should be in store for another solid night. The Pistons are on a back to back and he won’t have to face the defensive minded Drummond.
2. Marreese Speights – He’s been an extremely solid addition for the Cavs. Over the last 5 games you can count on a solid (yet unspectacular) line from Speights.
3. Nick Young – He’s been on a tear with Jason Richadson done for the year and Evan Turner struggling. The shooting guard crop is relatively light on Saturday so Young might be one of the best plays you can find.
1. Ty Lawson – Ty’s been playing his best ball of the season over the last 2 weeks. The Cavaliers have defended very poorly against point guard and Nuggets-Cavs should be a high scoring affair.
2. Tristan Thompson – He’s getting all the minutes he can handle in Cleveland and Tristan has stepped up into a featured roll in the offense.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!