Top Overall Plays
1. LaMarcus Aldridge – Aldridge wasn’t playing at his usual level for the last week or two, but he’s picked it up over the last game or two and gets to face the Pistons who have no real defensive stopper without Drummond.
2. Paul Pierce – The Bobcats beat down the Celtics last week as Pierce sat out for a game of rest. I don’t expect the same result tonight and Pierce will likely be the main reason why. Especially if the game remains competitive throughout Pierce should have a big game.
3. Tim Duncan – Timmy erupted against the Mavericks on Thursday and now he gets a Cavaliers team on the second night of a back to back. On paper it’s a great matchup, but Pop may decide to limit Duncan’s minutes significantly if the Spurs jump out to a lead.
Best Value Plays
1. Jordan Crawford – Part of Crawford’s value is derived from the fact that he was one of the top scoring SG’s in the league early in the season. He’s clearly not in that situation anymore, but he’s getting minutes and he still has that explosive scoring ability.
2. Jonas Jerebko – He’s finally gotten a chance to prove himself in Detroit and he’s making the most of the opportunity. The only thing holding him back is his minutes allotment so hopefully it continues to increase.
3. Jason Terry – He provides the scoring punch off the bench for the Celtics and the Bobcats are fairly weak on defense so it could be a strong night for The Jet.
1. J.J. Hickson – He’s been a double double machine lately for the Blazers. If he can sprinkle in a few blocks and steals he’s going to be one of the top center scorers.
2. Hamed Haddadi – He definitely doesn’t invoke confidence, but he’s been getting the backup center minutes for the Suns and he can rebound and block shots fairly well so he’s worth a flier if you don’t have much left to spend at center.
3. Eric Maynor – The Thunder cast him aside and gave him to the Blazers for a low draft pick, but he’s a talented playmaker and he can provide a spark for the Blazers when Lillard is on the bench.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!