Top Overall Plays
1. Stephen Curry – Steph is a shoe-in for Western Conference Player of the Week. He cooled down a bit last night against the Celtics but still put up a solid line. The 76ers have been struggling big time so I don’t see their defense as much of a resistance.
2. Joakim Noah – Noah had a monster game on Thursday against the 76ers and he seems to have put his issues with plantar fasciitis behind him. He should have a huge workload battling with fellow All-Star Brook Lopez.
3. David Lee – Lee came back from suspension to have a big night on the boards against the Celtics last night. His scoring has been down lately, but that could change quickly against the 76ers.
Best Value Plays
1. J.J. Hickson – He’s been delivering for the Blazers lately with a double double almost every game. He definitely doesn’t have the capability to get double digit blocks like Noah did on Thursday but he rebounds and scores well.
2. Jonas Valanciunas – He hasn’t been scoring many points for the Raptors, but he’s rebounding and blocking shots so he should be a reliable fantasy play. He’s going up against Larry Sanders so that’s a more difficult matchup than normal, but I still think he can deliver some value.
3. Joakim Noah – He’s looking like the top overall center for the night and he’s also a great value play. He’s a great selection to have in your lineup.
2. Larry Sanders – He’s also been great since the All-Star break and the Bucks frontcourt has not been the reason for their recent team struggles.
3. Derrick Williams – Williams has found his groove with the T-Wolves and with Kirilenko out he has to take on a bigger part of the frontcourt scoring.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!