Top Overall Plays
1. James Harden – The Bearded One has been on an absolute tear lately. With his first career triple double followed by a 13-16 shooting night with 35 points you almost can’t afford to not have him in your lineup. Sacramento isn’t exactly a defensive team and coming off a game last night there may be some tired legs.
2. LeBron James – Bron dropped 60 fantasy points on the Lakers on Christmas Day. He’s on a different level than the rest of the league right now.
3. Kevin Durant – Durantula has been relatively quiet for his standards lately. I expect him to explode at some point and tonight could be the night.
Best Value Plays
1.Robin Lopez – R-Lo has provided a string of solid lines lately. He’ll be needed to defend the Raptor’s bigs so you should have confidence getting him into your lineup.
2. Patrick Patterson – The Rockets have been scoring like crazy lately so Patterson is bound to get a piece of the action. He could be the cheap option you need in your lineup to be able to afford the top guys.
3. Maurice Harkless – He hasn’t delivered big lines in his last few games, but he’s still going to get all the minutes he can get so he should provide some value.
1. Earl Clark – Clark is locked into a primary role with Gasol out and Howard still recovering from his shoulder injury. He should continue to deliver solid lines.
2. Jerryd Bayless – Bayless has stepped up to take some of the scoring responsibilities with Gay gone. He’s been playing a ton of minutes over the last week so he should be a strong PG option.
3. Rudy Gay – Rudy has been extremely impressive in his first few games in a Raptor uniform. He struggled early against the Pacers on Friday, but came through with his defense (5 steals) and scoring down the stretch
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!