Top Overall Plays
1. Kevin Durant – KD usually brings his best for the national TV audience. I don’t expect him to disappoint against the Celtics.
2. Kobe Bryant – The Mamba and the Lakers as a team are on fire right now. You know Kobe isn’t going to take his foot off the gas so I would continue to expect big things.
3. Dwyane Wade – This might be the first time all season that Wade is projected to score higher than LeBron. It’s also one of the first times I can remember where LeBron was not in the top 3 overall projections on a night he was playing. The reason is Paul George and the Pacers defense. They’ve given James fits the first two meetings in Indy so it’s going to be difficult for LeBron to take over.
Best Value Plays
1. Patrick Patterson – He’s been playing fairly well since joining the Kings and I expect a shootout vs. Milwaukee
2. Alan Anderson – He’s been very good for the Raptors as a scoring punch off the bench. Cleveland is not a good defensive team so I expect another good game for him tonight.
3. Anthony Davis – The Brow blew up against Memphis last night. He should be able to keep that hot streak going against Portland. He absolutely dominated LaMarcus Aldridge in their last matchup so that’s another good sign.
1. Ricky Rubio – Ricky has been outstanding for the T-Wolves lately. His assists and steals are among the tops in the league the last couple of weeks and he’s been scoring the ball as well.
2. Tobias Harris – He’s moved into the starting lineup and he’s continued to have solid lines each night
3. Jason Thompson – Milwaukee is on the 2nd night of a back to back and the Kings offense has been clicking so I expect a high scoring game that Thompson will definitely be a part of.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!