Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – The King always shows up for national TV games and I wouldn’t expect anything different in a shootout with Melo and the Knicks. Look for him to be in the top 5 in scoring when the night is over as he has been in 40% of the games that he’s played.
2. Al Horford – You can only hope to contain Horford right now as he’s the highest scoring fantasy player in the league over his last 5 games. Dwight is a force to reckon with down low, but no one has been able to stop Horford lately.
3. Kevin Durant – Another national TV game for the Thunder and I don’t think Durant will disappoint. The Clippers defense has been playing well lately so there’s a bit of caution, but it’s not easy to stop KD.
Best Value Plays
1.Marcus Thornton – He’s been absolutely on fire lately and the Kings offense has been scoring at an extremely high rate. Get Thornton in your lineup while the hot streak lasts.
2. Trevor Ariza – Ariza has been getting more minutes recently and has fantasy value has risen accordingly. He plays great defense and has been scoring quite a bit as well.
3. Thabo Sefolosha – Thabo has always been a strong defensive player, but his offense has been picking up a lot lately and he may be used to corral CP3 today.
1. Tobias Harris – My #1 guy right now. He led the Magic in scoring last game and they’re going to continue to give him more minutes.
2. Jeff Teague – The Lakers are poor at defending PG’s and Teague has played very well as of late.
3. John Salmons – Another byproduct of the Kings suddenly exploding offense has been Salmons. He typically doesn’t provide much beyond scoring, but if he’s scoring a lot he’s helping your fantasy team.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!