Top Overall Plays
1. James Harden – Check back later in the day for updates because Harden is questionable to play tonight with a sore knee, but if he’s ready to go you’ll want to get him in your lineup. He’s been on a tear lately and will get to deal with the soft defense from Klay Thompson and the Warriors.
2. Dwyane Wade – He’s been matching Harden game for game lately. Not even the flu has been able to slow him down. The Heat are looking for revenge against the Blazers after they lost the lead late in Portland a few weeks ago and Wade figures to be a major part in accomplishing that.
3. LeBron James – You can’t go wrong with King James. Batum is banged up so the matchup might be a little better for LeBron than it normally would be. He did only score 36 fantasy points in his last game against Portland, but he’s been on a completely different level the last 5 games.
Best Value Plays
1.Patrick Patterson – Take advantage of Golden State’s porous defense and get Patterson in your lineup. He’s taken the lionshare of the PF minutes as Marcus Morris has been playing less and less lately.
2. Rudy Gay – The Nuggets are a run and gun team so a fast-paced game will definitely favor Gay. He’s getting the ball as much as he can handle in Toronto so he’s a good bet to produce each night. The one caveat here might be the defense of Iguodala. He can shut down opposing perimeter players, but he’s questionable with a sore neck. If you believe in Iggy’s defense (and that he actually defends Gay because that leaves Gallinari on Derozan) then Gay might not live up to his potential.
2. Jerryd Bayless – He’s slowed down a bit in his last 2 games, but the 5 games before that Bayless was playing like one of the top PG’s in fantasy basketball. Memphis needs him to score off the bench so he’s likely to produce at least moderate value every night.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!