Please see Introducing the Spreadsheet-Sports Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics System for more information on how these rankings work.
Top Overall Plays
1. Al Jefferson – Big Al got a full break during All-Star weekend so he should be ready to go at home against the Warriors. Andrew Bogut might limit his effectiveness a bit, but I don’t know that he’ll play enough minutes to really shut Jefferson down.
2. Tony Parker – He’s been leading the Spurs in all facets lately, and he won’t have much standing in his way with the Kings subpar defense. Expect another solid effort out of TP.
3. Tim Duncan – He only played a handful of minutes in the All-Star game so he should be rested and ready to beat up on the Kings. He seems to have avoided serious injury after his scary fall 2 weeks ago so don’t hesitate to get Timmy in your lineup.
Best Value Plays
1. Reggie Evans – Evans has taken the starting position from Kris Humphries and doesn’t look like he plans to give it up. You know you can count on him for double digit rebounds so if he scores some points that’s a bonus.
2. Jason Thompson – He’s stepped up big time for the Kings and has provided consistency while Cousins and Evans are pretty sporadic from night to night. He’s getting a good portion of minutes and they need his energy down low.
3. Jermaine O’Neal – He outplayed Gortat in the Suns last game before the break, and Lindsay Hunter mentioned that he may be considering lineup changes. You may be able to get a ton of value out of O’Neal with his price tag so low.
2. Kawhi Leonard – Kawhi got the experience of being one of the go-to guys on the Spurs while the Big 3 missed time over the last 2 weeks. He’s a budding star and the Spurs would be smart to give him as much opportunity as they can.
3. Andrew Nicholson – He’s come on strong for the short-handed Magic and produced some nice lines recently. You can feel good about using him as an inexpensive option at PF.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!