Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – The Kings defense often makes normal players look superhuman so stopping a guy that’s already superhuman is probably not going to happen. The only thing holding back King James is a blowout that allows him to sit during the 4th quarter.
2. Dwyane Wade – D-Wade gets Tyreke Evans as a defensive matchup tonight. Advantage D-Wade
3. Dirk Nowitzki – Dirk has been picking up his game lately as he desperately tries to carry the Mavs into playoff contention. They’ll need his efforts against a Bucks team that’s been on a roll lately.
Best Value Plays
1. Matt Barnes – Barnes is the ultimate hustle guy who’s going to pick up stats in every area. He won’t have a huge game but he should be counted on for a solid line.
2. Marcin Gortat – Gortat has been extremely hot and cold lately. Last week he disappeared and was badly outplayed by Jermaine O’Neal and then blew up for a huge game against the Spurs. He’s a good flier if you’re looking for an inexpensive center.
3. Elton Brand – With Kaman easing his way back from a concussion Brand has had to carry the load down low for the Mavs. He’s playing a good number of minutes and he consistently gets rebounds and blocks.
1. C.J. Watson – Joe Johnson may be back tonight so Watson may get relegated to his bench role, but even if that happens he’s still going to play a decent amount with Deron and Joe both hurting. Watson may be a nice low-end PG play.
2. Maurice Harkless – The Magic are continuing to give him all the minutes he can handle. He can score fantasy points in a variety of ways and he’s a great shot blocker from his position.
3. Lance Stephenson – Even though Granger is back for the Pacers Stephenson is going to hang on to his starting spot for the time being. He may get some opportunities tonight against Klay Thompson’s soft defense.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!