Top Overall Plays
1. LaMarcus Aldridge – He’s been Mr. Consistency for the Blazers. He gets you at least 30 Fanduel points in 80% of the games that he plays. As good of a defender as Anthony Davis is going to be in the NBA he’s not there yet and I don’t see him slowing Aldridge down too much.
2. Carmelo Anthony – Even though it’s not a nationally televised game (where Anthony loves to explode and score points) a home game against the Raptors is a fairly enticing matchup for Carmelo. You can count on 30+ fantasy points from him 88% of the time.
3. Rudy Gay – His price has been slowing rising, but his game in Toronto is much more free flowing and he has the green light whenever he wants. He’s still an outstanding value at $7,300.
Best Value Plays
1. Reggie Evans – If you want a power forward that’s dirt cheap that you know is going to get playing time and at least rack up a bunch of rebounds then Evans is your guy. He’s probably not going to post a huge number, but if you can get 15-20 points out of a $4,100 player you’re doing pretty well.
2. Danny Green – The Big 3 of the Spurs are expected to be out again so someone has to take on the scoring load. Green and Kawhi Leonard are both great value plays because they’ll get all they can handle in terms of minutes and scoring opportunities. Update: Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan are all expected to play now so downgrade the Spurs supporting cast a bit. Rankings will be updated throughout the day in the spreadsheet.
3. Samuel Dalembert – He had a rough outing last game due to foul trouble, but when he’s playing well he’s a defensive force that’s going to rack up rebounds, blocks, and steals.
1. Ricky Rubio – With Kirilenko out again Rubio is going to have to run the show and handle a good part of the scoring load for the Timberwolves. He’s been playing extremely well as of late and his price hasn’t moved much.
2. Tiago Splitter – Along with Green and Leonard he’ll be called on again to be a featured player for the Spurs. He hasn’t exactly lit things up in the last few games with Duncan out, but he’s provided fairly good value as an inexpensive center.
3. Alec Burks – Burks has picked up the scoring slack that Hayward’s injury has caused in the Utah offense. If the Jazz gave the kid even more minutes I think he could deliver huge value.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!