Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – The King has been out of his mind lately. When he’s on his game you can’t afford to not have him in your lineup. He’s also cheaper than both Durant and Carmelo now so you’re actually getting somewhat of a bargain.
2. Kevin Durant – Durant had a strong 2nd half showing against the Heat before the All-Star break and continue to pour in the points in the All-Star game. He just delivers every single night.
3. James Harden – A home game against his old mates might be a big opportunity for Harden to shine. He’s only scored an average of 25 fantasy points per game against the Thunder previously though so temper expectations a bit.
Best Value Plays
1. Gerald Henderson – He scored a season high 24 points last night and had a great fantasy line. The Bobcats are reportedly dangling Henderson in trade discussions so he might be getting all the opportunity he can handle to show off his skills.
2. Ricky Rubio – He’s rounding into form after a few tough weeks coming back from his knee injury. With all the other injuries in Minnesota they need Rubio to distribute and score.
3. Derrick Williams – Another beneficiary of Minnesota’s injury trouble. He’s finally put together a string of nice games so he could be a good option if you need a cheap PF.
1. Andrew Nicholson – He’s come on strong for the short-handed Magic and produced some nice lines recently. You can feel good about using him as an inexpensive option at PF.
2. Byron Mullens – He’s become an automatic double double since coming back from a long hiatus after his ankle injury. He also gets you blocks and steals so he’s not a bad choice at C.
3. Chris Bosh – He’s been heating up for Miami recently which makes sense because LeBron and D-Wade have been playing at such a high level that defenses have to bring help from somewhere. He’s a strong option at C.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!