Top Overall Plays
1. Kevin Durant – KD has been relatively quiet lately, but he’s been extremely steady and you want to make sure he’s in your lineup when he breaks out for a huge game.
2. James Harden – The Bucks are on a 2nd night of a back to back and Monta Ellis has never been that interested in defense. Look for Harden to keep rolling.
3. Carmelo Anthony – The Warriors likely took a red-eye flight from Indianapolis to NYC after an extremely physical battle with the Pacers. I expect the Knicks to take control of this game led by Melo.
Best Value Plays
1. Marcus Thornton – Can he replicate his performance against the Heat last night? He had an incredible late game barrage to carry the Kings into overtime. If his shooting stays hot for another night he’s an absolute steal at $3,900.
2. J.J. Hickson – He’s been delivering his steady stream of double doubles for the Blazers. It’s not flashy, but he scores fantasy points and there’s no other bigs to compete for minutes against.
3. Gordon Hayward – The young gun has been on a tear since returning from injury. He’s been the go-to guy for the Jazz down the stretch so he’s been getting extra minutes in that role.
1. Al Horford – Horford has been an absolute beast lately – with 20+ rebounds in his latest game against the Pistons. JSmoove has been down a bit in the scoring department and Horford has picked up the slack.
2. Isaiah Thomas – The Kings have been a fairly good offensive team lately and a big part of that has been the point guard play of IT. He’s tiny, but he’s extremely quick and has shown a great shooting touch from the outside.
3. Emeka Okafor – He’s probably not going to be one of the top-ranked centers night in and night out, but he is going to give you solid production. He rebounds well and blocks shots so he can rack up fantasy points quickly.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!