Please see Introducing the Spreadsheet-Sports Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics System for more information on how these rankings work.
Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – Bron has cooled off a bit from his historic streak of games where he was shooting close to 70% and doing everything for the Heat, but he’s still LeBron and he’s still the best bet to put up a big fantasy line.
2. James Harden – Even though the Rockets struggled Harden still put up big numbers last week against Phoenix. I expect the Rockets to rebound at home and Harden is usually the focal point of the offense.
3. Kevin Durant – He’s averaging 43 fantasy points against the Jazz so far this year and the Thunder almost always play well at home. I doubt the SF defense of Demaree Caroll and Marvin Williams concerns KD much.
Best Value Plays
1. Jared Dudley – I’m not expecting big things from Dudley, but his spot on the top of the value rankings is mostly due to his low price ($4,000) and his relatively strong season averages since he played much better at the beginning of the year. He’s good for some guaranteed points when you get down to the bargain bin players though.
2. Michael Beasley – Another case where his price has simply fallen about as low as it can get. He still has the potential for a huge night if he gets hot but he’s a risk.
3. Jason Kidd – He does a little bit of everything for the Knicks so he’s worth a look at $4,000
1. Jonas Jerebko – He’s finally gotten off the bench in Detroit and he’s proven that he has some game. Hopefully the playing time holds steady.
2. Marco Belinelli – With Rip Hamilton battling injuries all year Belinelli has stepped up and produced very well for the Bulls. If he continues to get all the minutes he can handle he’s going to deliver in fantasy.
3. Wesley Johnson – He’s also gotten an uptick in playing time as the Suns try out different lineup combinations to see what they have for next season.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!