Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – There’s not much to say anymore about LeBron. He’s your best bet for a huge game. Even on a back to back coming off a minor injury he still puts up fantasy points.
2. Kobe Bryant – The rankings have Kobe in the top 3, but I’d be very cautious about getting him in my lineup. He injured his elbow last night and the Lakers are playing on a back-to-back on the road. However, if anyone is a true gamer it’s Kobe and he’s going to give it his all if he’s out there.
3. Dwyane Wade – D-Wade has been playing outstanding basketball lately. Defenses have to focus heavily on LeBron and Wade is thrashing defenders with little or no help.
Best Value Plays
1. Lamar Odom – His price has dropped into the bargain bin and he’s getting a decent amount of playing time for the Clippers. His defense is still fairly strong so he could be a nice plug-in at the end of your lineup.
2. Markieff Morris – He’s been playing well since his twin brother Marcus joined the team. Maybe he just needed that jolt of confidence that comes with playing with the guy that’s been next to him his entire life on the basketball court.
3. DeAndre Jordan – Like Odom, his price has dropped about as low as it can get. His playing time has been reduced, but he still rebounds and blocks shots at a high level so he’s an interesting option as a cheap center.
1. Marcus Thornton – I’m not sure what was wrong with him early in the season, but he is absolutely on fire right now. I don’t expect the Warriors and their porous defense to slow him down either.
2. Tobias Harris – The kid can score and the Magic are giving him all the opportunity he can handle. His price as gone up a bit since his hot streak started, but he’s still a strong play at the SF position.
3. Ricky Rubio – His knee problems seem to be behind him and he’s racking up assists and steals at a high rate. Combine that with the lack of scoring on the Timbewolves that Rubio has had to pick up himself and he’s a great option at PG.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!