Saturday 2-23 NBA Fanduel Analytics
Please see Introducing the Spreadsheet-Sports Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics System for more information on how these rankings work.
Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – Not only is Lebron one of the best overall plays, but the level he’s played at over the last 5 games make him one of the top value plays as well.
2. James Harden – Harden cooled off a bit last night in Brooklyn, but he still delivered a solid game and that can be difficult to come by at the SG position. Don’t hesitate to get Harden in your lineup.
3. Josh Smith – Smith wasn’t a top play last night against the Kings, but he may be motivated to show the Bucks what they missed out on when they weren’t able to complete a trade for him at the deadline. Look for a big game from Josh tonight.
Best Value Plays
1. Carlos Delfino – He’s starting at PF for the Rockets without really anyone else to compete for minutes. That makes for a great play at the SG position.
2. E’Twaun Moore – It’s unclear what Jameer’s status is for tonight’s game, but with Redick gone they need Moore to play a bigger role regardless. Play him with confidence that he’ll deliver some value.
3. Bismack Biyombo – He’s gone somewhat under the radar but he’s been picking up with play lately (along with Mullens). If you need a cheap C he can score some points because of his rebounds and blocks.
1. Ty Lawson – He’s taking a lead role for the Nuggets by increasing his scoring and improving his assist rate. Ty is on his way to becoming a top flight point guard.
2. Larry Sanders – Sanders has continued his block party after his 2 week hiatus over the All-Star break due to injury. He’s clearly a big part of the Bucks plans considering they wouldn’t part with him in deadline trade talks.
3. Ersan Ilyasova – Ilyasova cooled off for a few weeks before the All-Star break, but he’s also picked up his play for the Bucks lately. He has a big matchup tonight against JSmoove that should be interesting.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!