Thursday-Friday 2-21 NBA Fanduel Analytics
Please see Introducing the Spreadsheet-Sports Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics System for more information on how these rankings work.
Top Overall Plays
1. LeBron James – Lebron has not had a single game this season that he has scored under 30 fantasy points. He’s your best bet to deliver a big line.
2. James Harden – Harden made a statement against the Thunder on Wednesday with a career high 46 points. He’s playing at an extremely high level and the SG crop is fairly weak.
3. Josh Smith – As of this writing he hasn’t been traded, but the swirling rumors suggest he will be on a different team by Thursday afternoon. If that’s the case then he probably won’t be in the lineup on Friday night.
Best Value Plays
1. Jeff Green – He’s been huge off the bench for the Celtics lately. He has a lot of talent and athleticism and he’s finally starting to using it to his advantage.
2. Thabo Sefolosha – Who would have thought that Sefolosha would outscore Durant by 10+ points last game? He’s a fairly reliable 3 point shooter and he racks up defensive stats. He’s a strong, low-cost option at SG.
3. Al-Farouq Aminu – He’s been very streaky this season, but when he’s on he’s a very solid play. Aminu is a great rebounder and he’s also a great defender who’s capable of multiple steals and blocks each game.
1. Andrew Nicholson – He’s come on strong for the short-handed Magic and produced some nice lines recently. You can feel good about using him as an inexpensive option at PF.
2. Ty Lawson – He’s taking a lead role for the Nuggets by increasing his scoring and improving his assist rate. Ty is on his way to becoming a top flight point guard.
3. C.J. Watson – He’s getting more time with Deron not 100% and he’s making the most of it. If you’re bottom fishing on point guards Watson may be your best bet.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!